[K12OSN] how? limit access to usenet newsgroups, vis squidGuard

SquidGuard looks after the safety of http: on my network..  And does it
very well, out-of-the-box.

What about NNTP ?   I've recently had a dig through our local news feed,
and it's rather, umm, overt; compared to what's available on the web.

This is a bit of a security hole considering V2.0 ships with Pan on the
desktop.

It would be nice to restrict access on $username since some of us here
are, er, adults.  8*}

So who's doing it ?  (restricting access I mean)

cheers,
Steve