[K12OSN] Outside Installation

I know that probably no one but me will give a hoot about this, but I'm a gonna tell y'all anyways. I was teaching at a forklift distributor this morning, and the PC tech there approached me. He has been asking me about various Linux issues over the last couple of weeks, and today he showed me their new server. He said that the boss (Japanese) has responded to the crackdown on software licensing in Thailand by switching their entire office to Linux. So we talked, and the short of it is that we both are going in on Saturday to install a hybrid Thai/Japanese K12LTSP network. Thanks for all of your help over the last few months (and to Jim for the last two years). These are big times for Free Software in Thailand.
Dan