Re: [K12OSN] Open-mosix question

Daniel,
	exposure of the network on the switch doesn't have to be a
problem. make sure you don't allow telnet into the servers, only ssh. this
hides the passwords. being on the 10.x.x.x network is just fine, since you
can put bootable stations anywhere threr is a network connect.
	route add in fine, even if it feels like a hack. if you decide to
firewall your setup, you'd need route delete default ...., route add
default .... to access outside world, but from your letter i gather it
would be asier to keep everything on the same 10.x network. you are
not running 2 different networks on the common physical segment, right?
julius