[K12OSN] LTSP with SuSE > 7.1

Hi folks,

I have a few questions about using the rpms with SuSE distributions. Both
SuSE 7.2 and 7.3 gets an error when I rpm the core to say that those versions
aren't supported. I don't want to go back to 7.1 so, if I force the rpm to
install is it going to cause me trouble! Should I get the source and compile
it separately? Do the individual rpms use the same file hierarchy as the two
Redhat ISOs?

I have installed the ISOs OK on another partition but have two LVM volumes
which I want to mount and SuSE has several tools which I prefer so I want to
be able to dual boot but run as the same LTSP server in both cases. Am I
right in assuming that the Redhat ISOs don't have the source code for the
kernel or did I miss something in the installation?

--
Best wishes,
Derek