[K12OSN] Help with SMC Ultra NIC and serial mouse

Hi all,
I have about 6 150 mhz petium systems laying around.  So I decided to set up
a LTSP network.  So I installed the server few days ago and tried to have
the terminal to work.  But the problem is that I have ISA SMC Ultra NICs and
serial port mice.  I could not get  the NICS to work and wonder if the
serial mice would not work either.
Please help.

Thanks,

Thach Nguyen