Re: [K12OSN] Slow LTSP

I would vote for some sort of network problem.
1) verify dns is working.  Are you running your own dns server?  Are
reverse lookups working?
2) then look at the nic.  On a 100mb network, you should be able to get
8-9MBytes per second transfer on an scp transfer between 2 boxes.
3) Might do a traceroute too, just to make sure your routing is right.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
614-404-1897                                     http://www.rossberry.com

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Caleb Wagnon wrote:

> Guys, My terminals are slow. 100mb network, 1.8ghz xeon cpu utilization is fine, same for memory
and disk usage is almost non existant (