Re: [K12OSN] Logging IM traffic

Some kind of SOCKS proxy MIGHT be able to do this.  If you have the megabucks,
you could get a $7000 Vericept traffic sniffer :)

Though I think the absolute best is to just be able to have the confidence in
your child not to do things like that and to have their confidence in you that
they would tell you if they felt uncomfortable online.  Thats more valuable
than any software package or amount of money.

- James

Quoting john meissen org: