Re: [K12OSN] Open-mosix question

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

p.s. Soi Cowboy, you say? I was thinking of an exotic trip for a 25th
wedding anniversay. On secnd thought, "Churches of England" might be more
conducive to get another 25 years.

Julius,
Thanks for your comments. The switches are phtsically located with me, and I am putting my wall on the other side of them, allowing only http through both ways. I hope that will help. I'm locking down my server already, though.
As for Soi Cowboy, there was no suggestion to go there, and I have never been. Congratulations on twenty five years. My marriage lasted only eleven.
Dan