[K12OSN] Logging IM traffic

> Perhaps a standard LTSP install
>should monitor *everything*, and the standard "Terms and >Conditions"
>to "have an account on this system", should include a "policy >statement"
>about what is permitted and what is not permitted.

You have struck my interest with this. We have had some occurences at our school similar to your discussions. A monitoring package would be so useful. We have to have policy statements on all our machines here and I hadn't thought about needing them on the terminals. That will be something I'm needing and I'm sure everyone else could use.

caleb wagnon

---