Re: [K12OSN] ip forwarding

Paul,
	going in is precisely what i need to do. Say, i have a server with
puplic address of 216.n.m.210 sitting on my internal (firewalled) network
and it runs terminals on 192.168.0.0 network. I need to be able to access
a device at 192.168.0.xxx from 216.n.m.xxx. this machine knows how to
acess the 192.168.0 network: route add net 192.168.0 216.n.m.210 1 takes
care of that. now i need the server to pass the packets in (and out). i
need to be able to ping 192.168.0.xxx from 216.n.m.xxx. For the time
being, no joy. the echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forwarding changes
value, but the ping still doesn't go through. thanks, julius