Re: [K12OSN] Logging IM traffic

In a school environment, you are 110% right.  I hate IM in school, and you are
right, it is the same as passing notes and serves no educational benefit.

It is rather easy to block, just close off the block 64.12.161.0/24 (where
login.oscar.aol.com resides) at your NAT/router/whereever.  This is a pretty
good solution that we used for a while, as it still allowed students to access
AOL web email (Which is another slippery slope on if that should be allowed in
school).

- James