Re: [K12OSN] Starting X w/o login

Scott,

I think the problem with starting rdesktop from RCFILE_01
is that it is executed BEFORE the Xserver is running,
and that won't work.

I think there are people here on the list who have done
this, so they may be able to answer just how.

If you can wait about 3 or 4 weeks, we should have the
next version of LTSP ready, and it will make it much easier
to have many different kinds of sessions, such as X, ssh, telnet,
rdesktop, ICA, vnc.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org