[K12OSN] Re: [OS:N:] MS targeting schools for software audits...

More power to Microsoft. Let them audit and submit their huge invoices. Perhaps the schools will then begin to understand that there is substance and
value in FREE software--that our arguments are not just theory.

Ready, aim, fire .....

				Ouch! That was my foot!!

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina afb net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org