Re: [K12OSN] Windows Reliability Threatened

I'm still not sure why he said "could be threatened" instead of "could continue
to be threatened" or, better yet, "could continue to be unreliable."  Maybe he
would save himself some trouble if he were just to say that it really doesn't
matter whether or not IE is pulled from the OS, it's going to be buggy
(unreliable, slow, pick your word), anyway.

--Nick