Re: [K12OSN] Totally New to product

For those new to the list - last year we installed over 100 computers in a new school - within a couple weeks, every mouse ball had been removed and was lost. We bought new mice and glued the holder in place.

Leaving a drive, hard or floppy, exposed to student mischief, can be detrimental to low maintenance operations.

Kirk