Re: [K12OSN] Totally New to product

The command "cat bootrom-image-name.lzdsk > /dev/hda" would do it I
imagine...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael van Gemmern" <info vangemmern de>
To: <k12OSN redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Totally New to product

Hi Timothy,

I´ve made the same thing, because my clients have no floppy.

It´s the same like making a boot floppy, just take "/dev/hda" (if
the harddisk is master on first port) for target. At the moment I
don´t know the command, because it was last year I´ve made them.

I putted all harddisks into the server and ran the command from a
bash. I remember that there was no success reply, but it worked fine.

Ciao Michael

--
Michael van Gemmern
Kadettenweg 6, 12205 Berlin