Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Questions....

Lucky you! - I think those would make fine terminals!

Most of what we were running were 486/25s with 8-16 mb ram, and they ran fine as well, but we had a major server farm behind them (12 processors, 14 gb RAM, and half a terabyte of [donated] SAN disk and server based storage, with gigabit fiber to the classrooms) so we have few resource problems on the server end.

Kirk