[K12OSN] Filtering

Ok, here's a question. How do I force proxy/filtering (I've got squid w/squidGuard up) on a linux box that also serves as a NAT gateway? As of last Tuesday, the county level forced their filter on all the districts that didn't have one forced, and now the network is slower than glaciers. Anyway, if some kind soul could point me in the right direction here, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you kindly,
David