Re: [K12OSN] FAQs / Config tools for AMANDA?

I posted my install notes on the k12os.org site awhile back..no feedback so
I haven't revisited it. I'll have to check but I think there was a site
..frankenlinux.. that had some decent instructions.

I've not found any graphical configurations.

I'm backing up parts of 20 servers nightly. Made a couple of restores and
for the last six mo. every things works fine. Broke a couple of tapes and
had to insert new tapes in tapelist.

I'll be glad to send you my notes tomorrow.

Michael