Re: [K12OSN] Totally New to product

Okay, this is going just way too far ;^)

The best solution is to have MBR code that leaves space for the partition
table and loads etherboot out of the remaining (typically unused) sectors
of the first track of the disk (31KB).  Then you can have as many partitions
on the disk for whatever purpose you want.

I've done this and it works really well.  The problem is that I don't have
easy access to the code right now, and I will have to get permission to
give it out.  If I get it, I will send the code to be added to the contrib
directory of etherboot and send a notice here (and maybe the code as well.)

-Don