RE: [K12OSN] FAQs / Config tools for AMANDA?

Bert,
	as it happens, last month's sysadmin magazine lead story was on
configuring amanda. you can find it on the www.sysadminmag.com, or just
shoot straight to the following link:
<http://www.samag.com/documents/s=7033/sam0204a/sam0204a.htm>
enjoy! julius