[K12OSN] Re: [OS:N:] Windows Reliability Threatened

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Access Systems wrote:

>Windows Reliability???
>

>now there is a real Oxymoron if I ever heard one

Windows 2000 seems to be pretty stable. I've seen quite a few WinXP
crashes recently, and I don't see too many people use WinXP.

I really like how they dealt with the "blue screen of death" in XP, it
just instantly reboots itself. Doesn't do much to inspire my confidence
in the product, how are you supposed to figure out what when wrong and
fix it?

-Eric