Re: [K12OSN] Re: fonts in netscape on workstation

Eric,
	it is much more difficult than this. the letters displayed by
netscape and mozilla run on linux are very small compared to those
displayed by the windoze versions. forcing the larger font sizes breaks
display of drop down menus in frames, making many sites unusable, as
opposed to "next to unusable". julius