RE: [K12OSN] Re: fonts in netscape on workstation

Hi Julius and all,

I've found the same problem.

One solution I have used (a BIG compromise) in Mozilla is to go VIEW \ TEXT ZOOM \ LARGER.

Some fonts render better at larger sizes in Mozilla.

I found Netscape didn't do this as well.

I've also noticed that Moz / Netscrape both work better at 800 X 600 screen resolutions.

Cheers,
Bert