Re: [K12OSN] Re: fonts in netscape on workstation

John,
	there is nothing inherent in mozilla that would preclude it's use
with HOD. the argument is purely pragmatic: it just doesn't work with any
of the sites i need to access and in all fairness works even worse than
netscape on most sites.
	as to fonts: i got 2 excellent replies, one from Peter Billson and
another from Gary Frankenbery. the first pointed me to fonts made by
Daniel Richard G. specifically to make font sizes same on linux and
windoze, < http://www.elbnet.com/fanwood/source> and the other pointed me
to an article with very good description of what i should do to improve
the fonts in netscape. <www2.arnes.si/~mrihta3/ns-unix.html>
	both approches depend on using xfs. Does anybody know what do i
need to do to make Xvesa use X font server?