[K12OSN] Samba password change in Windows....

For the most part changing your Samba password via Windows is working
for us.  However, on quite a few computers across the district, the
button to change both the Windows or other password is not clickable.
We can delete the *.pwl files and can change the Windows password.  But,
we still can't change the Microsoft Networking password.  Any ideas on
how to resolve this?
Thanks in advance,
Tait Shrum
Bryant Public School District