RE: [K12OSN] Samba password change in Windows....

Since we have about 300 or so doing this, do you know if there is a
registry key that controls it?  We can distribute a registry key easily
via login scripts.  I have searched the Internet and can't find
anything.
Thanks,
Tait Shrum
Bryant Public School District