[K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro Clients

Hello,

This is my second posting on the subject, here we go, again.

WE have 12 Compaq's Deskpros which by the way have an integrated NIC,
according to the specs it supports PXE booting.  We can not get them to boot
from the K12 Linux Terminal Server.  WE performed a Default Installation.
Here is what we get:

On the client side:
IT gives the MAC address 00: A4:ETC...
NO PXE Server found using standard boot file
gives ip address on the 192 range (so is getting the ip from the server ok!)
TFTP.....
TFTP open time out
TFTP open time out

On the server side:

when I tail the messages
it acknowledges that a machine is requesting an ip address
it gives an ip address
then...
in.tftp[2718]
read connection refused

Any suggestions, comments, critiques, HELP!!!

Daniel Marte
Parent Trying to Help