[K12OSN] Quick question

Eric,

	How hard would it be to modify the k12ltsp installation script so that when
you select "workstation" that it installs all the software/addons under
k12ltsp for a standalone workstation? It works great if I select workstation
and then select additional packages, just not sure if I'm missing anything.

Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721