Re: [K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro Clients

I believe that these use the tlan module which I don't believe is supported by etherboot. Or at least you can't get a floppy image for a tlan module.

We tried to demo the k12ltsp for a high school here in town and we thought we had it made, being that those compaq computers could "boot to LAN" but it never did work

I checked on the internet for a tlan etherboot image but couldn't find one anywhere

Most of the computers we use have a linksys etherfast 10/100 which uses the tulip module.

Sorry for the news from my end. Hopefully someone got these computers to work. It would be nice to use the 20 something of those that the local high school has to make a linux lab.

Adam J. Melancon