[K12OSN] Editing /linuxrc in initial Kernel ramdisk

Hi! This is a question for all you developers of K12LTSP.

I'm trying to edit the dhclient.conf file that is created when clients boot
up using Etherboot. It is created by the /linuxrc file in the initial ramdisk
that is passed to the clients.

As far as I can tell, there are a number of copies of the initial ramdisk
(the one before the pivot_root), all stored in TFTPRoot. A couple are in the
PXE directory as separate initrd files, and they are used for PXE booting.
However, I'm not 100% sure where the one that is used for non-PXE booting is
stored. I think it's appended to the kernel image file itself using mknbi.

Can anyone confirm or deny this, and tell me how I can get at and edit all of
the copies of /linuxrc in K12LTSP, or tell me where I can go to get the
answer?

Thanks!

Chris