RE: [K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro Clients

Thanks Daniel,

That will help me get specific information on your system.

I can tell you the machine was manufactured in the 18th week of 1999.

If Compaq US has the same warranty as NZ it has just gone outside the 3 year parts warranty.

I'll have to do some more digging, but should be able to get a little more info on the NIC.

I'll get back to you in a day or so.

Cheers,
Bert