Re: [K12OSN] New Box install problems

This board may in truth be a PC-Chips board.  The large print says Amptron but the fine print in the
corner has the information below.  Paret of my problem is that this box was a donation from a parent to
the school and the administration has selective hearing loss when someone says this won't work. Also
I'm relatively new to any form of the Linux world(s).