Re: [K12OSN] XPde and K12LTSP

Kylix is not an operating system, it is a programming environment.
With an integrated editor compiler, linker and other tools.
It is has both a Pascal and a C compiler.  It has a Windows version
known as Delphi, and is a serious contender in the RAD market.

the  distro will be XPde .  I say *will be* because this is in development
and is not yet ready for prime time.....

don

Mike  wrote - in part