Re: [K12OSN] XPde and K12LTSP

I know its not an OS, its a dev environment, however XPde is written using it, so If there were to be any modification a user experienced in Kylix would be helpful. XPde is awindow manager of sorts, It you read up on the XPde website, it states that Kylix will be able to compile it, well thats what it guaruntee's anyway.

Mike

From: "Don Logsdon" <donlogs cablespeed com>
To: <k12osn redhat com>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] XPde and K12LTSP
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:33:52 -0800

Kylix is not an operating system, it is a programming environment.
With an integrated editor compiler, linker and other tools.
It is has both a Pascal and a C compiler.  It has a Windows version
known as Delphi, and is a serious contender in the RAD market.

the  distro will be XPde .  I say *will be* because this is in development
and is not yet ready for prime time.....

don

Mike wrote - in part