[K12OSN] more K12LTSP 3.0 testing

Time for another round of "fight the font".  In this episode, we will be
removing the ltsp_x_fonts package altogether and NFS mounting the server's
font directories.

The only way I've found to make fonts work right, especially non-english
fonts, is to include all fonts. That chews up too much disk space and is
a maintenance nightmare.

Defaulting to USE_XFS = Y would do the trick, but only on very fast servers.
XFS is not known for scaling well. XFS has the advantage that any font
installed on the server is available to the terminals.

The middle ground is to have the diskless clients NFS mount the server's
font directories. This has the same scalability as the old setup, the old
setup had seperate fonts for the terminals but they still were accessed
via NFS, and has the ease-of-management of using XFS.

Well, that's the theory anyways. Let's see how it works in practice...

In addition to the font changes, I've also included Mozilla 1.2, a newer
version of apt, and synaptic (a gui frontend to apt). Note that Mozilla
1.2 is known to be broken, I'll update it to v1.2.1 when it is released.

updated packages:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/new/

full ISOs:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/
  --or--
  rsync -avP k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/?.iso .

-Eric