Re: [K12OSN] Please comment on this hardware

As a terminal, the 500MHz (Eden) version works fine.  It is slightly cheaper
and fanless.  Sound, video and LAn are all supported.   I'm running mine off
a 50w fanless power supply with no problems.

I believe there are a couple other people on this list using the mini-itx
boards as well.

Regarding powers supplies, you will need a big one if you plan to have only
one:  6 x 50 = 300 for the WS + 350 (400?) for the server = 650W .
Alternately and probably cheaper you could just use two supplies, one for the
WS and one for the server.

- gustav