Re: [K12OSN] more K12LTSP 3.0 testing -- K12OS has apt-get!?!?!?!?

Apt has been available for Redhat for a while now.  Note that you can't
specify a Debian mirror and do an apt-get on a redhat box and expect
it to work.  You'll need to be using an 'aptified' redhat mirror.

My local LUG has 'aptified' their local Redhat mirror.  www.mn-linux.org
Their mailing list archive has information on using it.  I'm sure you can
find other mirrors that have done the same thing.

Jeff