[K12OSN] NECC

Paul and others...

My proposal to speak at NECC was turned down. We got the letter today.

Sorry for the low K12OSN content, but I _had_ hoped to help with a Linux
demo. There is a remote chance the school may still be interested in funding
the trip, but I am already talking technology integration at NCTM in April,
and this is a bad year for the budget, etc.

Regards...   Tom