Re: [K12OSN] Please comment on this hardware

Todd,
	I use many of the darned things. The small boxes are available,
but expensive: $65 instead o $20 for a mini tower. max resolution is
really 1280x1024, because there is only 3MB cideo memory. If you can go 8
bit color, you can get 1600x1200. all in all, they are just fine, provided
you set software cursor control.
	12V power supply - makes you think, hugh? Well, i tried one of
them in my van, with a 12V flat panel: great gps and music platform,
although for the time being it is great with win2k and rather sucky with
linux - have to get good sound as opposed to the abortion now available
and need to find a decent replacement for streetatlas.
	good luck, julius