Re: [K12OSN] Please comment on this hardware

1280 x 1024 would be quite nice. We've got 15" monitors at 800 x 600 at the moment. I'd love to move up to 17" at 1280 x 1024.

So, about $100 for the motherboard with the CPU and $65 for the little boxes. How much can you build
a terminal for with keyboard, mouse, and all the fixin's?

And, while we're at it, anybody got a super low price on LCD screens?

Todd

P.S. We're running a raffle to outfit my poor, pathetic lab. I'm begging my students to get them to sell as many tickets as possible so
we can at least upgrade to a better server.