Re: [K12OSN] Please comment on this hardware

Not sure about the resolution/colour depth, I use the standard settings
provided by lts.conf.  As far as the case goes, check out mini-itx.com for
commercial and homegrown solutions.  I'm sure you'll find something you like.
I opted for the cubid 2677.

The only drawback with these babies is the lack of a standard floppy.  I have
a usb floppy that I use to flash the bios and when I get some time will try
to get it to work with ltsp.

Cheers,

- gustav