RE: [K12OSN] Winbind and K12LTSP

I've been there ... Managed to kill Winbind to the extent that getent
group and passwd would only return the local groups/users, although the
wbinfo -a would work.  The only way I could get the damn thing working
again was to FULLY reinstall winbind, ensuring that it just had the
--with-pam flag.

Good luck ... Make sure you pay attention to the first installation
point and either :
A) buy a coffee percolator
B) get a lacky on hand to make brews for you all day (or for as long as
it takes!)

Ash