Re: [K12OSN] NECC

Don't feel bad Tom, my proposal for a K12LTSP workshop was turned down
too. I'm not sure if the right hand and the left hands at NECC know what
they are doing.

Have others received letters? I submitted two proposals, perhaps only
one was turned down. I still have high hopes for NECC but sometimes it
can be frustrating. You can lead an educator to free software but...

;-) Paul