[K12OSN] Redhat 8.0 and SMP freeze

Barry, As a matter of fact when I upgraded my terminal server to redhat 8 using the SMP kernel my server would run fine for a day and when I would come in the next morning it would be locked solid to a hard freeze. I never took the time to trace it back to the SMP kernel but now that you mention it I have had the same problem. I'm not using the SMP kernel now of course so I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742
(870) 352-2968

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us