Re: [K12OSN] RedHat 8.0 and SMP Freeze...multiple systems verified.

I don't know about win4lin,
but I asked on the list, because it is redhat 8.0 causing it...
the P4 Xeon I mentioned is running k12ltsp beta3, which is redhat 8.0 based...
The other 2 are straight redhat 8.0 everything installs.

Garret wrote:

This is happening to one out of four servers for us. We thought we were
going crazy also. :-)

Also... the one that is having this problem is the only one out of the
four that is running win4lin.

You can reach me at garret ruffdogs com if you'd like to share info and
perhaps troubleshoot this.

Thanks
Garret