[K12OSN] recommnedation for remote email retrieval

I am with a school district and may have a unique situation here.  Our superintendent has a dialup
account with a local ISP.  She would like it if I can get our server to pop her account and deposit
that email in her account on our server.  Is that possible?

I checked out the fetchmail, where my thoughts ran first.  That seems to be more of a server wide
situation and I am not sure it applies to this situation.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you,

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District