Re: [K12OSN] recommnedation for remote email retrieval

Michael,
	this issue is best resolved with the isp - have them forward her
email to your server. if that is out of the question, she might try to set
multiple accounts in her mail client on your server. if the isp allows for
it, the mail will flow. again, isp ... all this is really isp dependent.
if the isp allows access to email from non-dialed connection, you  can
play, if not, you are sol on this one. julius