Re: [K12OSN] more K12LTSP 3.0 testing

Gary Frederick wrote:

What customizations are you doing?

I'm not doing any customization, I sometimes want to get a newer version than I can find with a rpm and sometimes I want a debug build. We are teaching web apps and like to stay up with the latest Mozilla. You get more debug info and some more tools if you build yourself. I wanted to build, but in the same place RedHat puts their stuff.

We have played with versions of Mozilla that have svg. That requires a custom build.

Congrats, web-apps is fairly 'out there' subject. 8-)

At your leisure, would you tell us about what scripting languages, documentation, and teacher resources you are using ?

That would be most useful and interesting.

kind regards, Steve