Re: [K12OSN] Kernel panic

Erfan Zahra'i wrote:

My server for some reason is crashing and displaying the message: "Kernel panic: Aiee, Killing interrupt handler."
I am using a celeron 500 Mhz, 6.0 Gb hard drive with 384 megs of ram and two P166 clients.

There will be full details of this crash in /var/log/messages.

Reboot, and find the Kernel Panic message there. The important section is the few lines, to few pages *before* this event. If you post this information, I, and others, can have a look through it for you.

regards, Steve